Superheroes Get The Pollock Treatment - Imgur
“But some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
oh my heart. <3
If you’ve never read Shakespeare’s plays, you’re missing out on some quality zingers.
The original yo mamma.
Percussive maintenance :)
Oh for the love of Gibbs.
THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING WORKED:
WHEN THE WEEK IS FULL OF DISAPPOINTMENT:
WHEN EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING… I REALIZE THIS IS ALL WORTH IT:
1. Where there’s a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
9. I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.
10. In filling out an application, where it says, ‘In case of emergency, Notify:’ I put ‘DOCTOR’.
11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.
12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
13. I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not so sure..
14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
15. Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
16. You’re never too old to learn something stupid.
17. I’m supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Myth #1 – Introverts don’t like to talk.
This is not true. Introverts just don’t talk unless they have something to say. They hate small talk. Get an introvert talking about something they are interested in, and they won’t shut up for days.
Myth #2 – Introverts are shy.
Shyness has nothing to do with being an Introvert. Introverts are not necessarily afraid of people. What they need is a reason to interact. They don’t interact for the sake of interacting. If you want to talk to an Introvert, just start talking. Don’t worry about being polite.
Myth #3 – Introverts are rude.
Introverts often don’t see a reason for beating around the bush with social pleasantries. They want everyone to just be real and honest. Unfortunately, this is not acceptable in most settings, so Introverts can feel a lot of pressure to fit in, which they find exhausting.
Myth #4 – Introverts don’t like people.
On the contrary, Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you’re in.
Myth #5 – Introverts don’t like to go out in public.
Nonsense. Introverts just don’t like to go out in public FOR AS LONG. They also like to avoid the complications that are involved in public activities. They take in data and experiences very quickly, and as a result, don’t need to be there for long to “get it.” They’re ready to go home, recharge, and process it all. In fact, recharging is absolutely crucial for Introverts.
nothing says “it’s christmas” like a watergun and your mother-in-law <3
Twitter map of Europe: All the languages used so clearly define the borders of their countries. And Russia looks like neurons :)
Twitter map of US: The way that the spread of twitter really does follow the roadways and is slowly spreading west
tears are pouring from my eyes
why are these people so amazing
THIS omg :’)
t e a r s
:D :D :D
This video reminded me of a scene from my weekend, I felt so uncomfortable because people, complete strangers were on two sides of an argument. It startled me that people would engage to such an extent in anger (pretty naive I know). It’s so easy for us to be randomly angry in our lives. But a situation like this. To be randomly kind, spontaneously poetic. I think it’s something that God has been showing me. That anger doesn’t have to be the easiest thing people exchange, it can be love, it was always supposed to be.